Wednesday 21 October 2015

Potential digipak album cover design // Sachin Mistry


This is a variety of edits which I made with Max's face, What I did was I sued the magic selection tool and selected his face. I then deleted the face outline which left me with a faceless body with a transparent part where the hair face and neck used to be. This is where I started to experiment.


I placed different images where the face used to be and then I placed the layer behind the original image which allowed the picture behind to be shown up to the cut outlines. I really like this affect because it gives character to what was a boring portrait. I fell that this could have been an album cover as it foreshadows the mysteriousness of the band and therefore it would lead the audience into researching them to find out about them and what they look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment