Monday 16 November 2015

Changes to the Advert










After reviewing the comments people had made on my advert, I found that there were some things I could change to make it more appealing to an audience.


This was my draft advert, there was one thing that stood out in the comments for improvements, this was in the top left and right corners the background I used was creased,I ended up retaking this photo as I tried editing it and it didn't look professional.

Another part I changed was the image on he front, as I was informed it would look better if I used the same image on the cover of my digipak and on the advert, this meant that I could use the image I first used on my advert on and put it on the back of my digipak.

Whilst looking at the comments and over peoples work I thought that on mine the band logo looked too big compared with what other people had used, I decided to shrink this image so that it did not take any focus away from the image and text.

I made the decision to re-position all the the text on this as I felt it was in the working place, also it did not match my digipak, I also changed the size of the text so that it would stand out more.



After altering my advert from looking at the comments I got, I believe the changes I have made have improved my work.






No comments:

Post a Comment